Architecture is the art and science of designing and engineering large structures and buildings. Those who choose to study architecture will have enthusiasm for both the sciences and the arts Architecture design is the scientific stream and job that involves taking our scientific understanding of the natural world and using it to invent, design and build things to solve problems and achieve practical goals.
Every year, More than 5 lac Architecture graduate from different institute of India. Most of the student placed in construction and civil engineering companies as architect. Some student select research sector and join ISRO, DRDO and many govt. research organization.
Many Architect plan to move foreign country and join higher study and then work there.France,Australia, Germany and Italy are the country where Architecture in high demand. In Germany and Italy get seat in govt.University under fully funded by their government.
There are four courses available in Architecture stream:
- 1. Diploma in Architecture [3-Years]
- 2. Bachelor in Architecture [5-Years]
- 3. Master in Architecture [2-Years]
- 4. PhD in Architecture [3-Years]
Top-5 Reasons to choose Study in Architecture?
- 1. Architecture is one of the best professional course which brings prestige and respect in society.
- 2. Its sets you up for Professional success, it is broad field that offers exciting career opportunities in Urban development.
- 3. Architecture is a creative field that requires a great deal of vision and expression, It opens doors for professional advancement, Personal growth and other opportunities.
- 4. There are various opportunities for architects in the construction and designing field.
- 5. Architects use the skills and expertise to contribute to society, solving everyday problems and challenges to help improve our way of life.
Before select Your Dream University/college
What are the important fact should be consider
|1. Approval from AICTE||2. UGC Reorganization|
|3. All India ranking||4. Study pattern and student teacher ratio|
|5. Faculty of a particular subject||6. Infrastructure and study environment|
|7. Campus Placement||8. Hostel, Food, Safety & Security, Labs and Workshops|